Thursday, June 9, 2011

Give Me S'more Please!

My husband and I have been waiting anxiously for the weather to warm up so we can finally go camping together. We've got lots of friends that want to go camping this summer as well. And you know what that equals... A Couple's Campout! It's in the works, I'll keep you posted. But as we await the sunshine, I've been basking in s'more goodness!

S'mores Cookies by Martha Stewart
S'mores Bars by Lovin' From the Oven
Raspberry S'mores by Real Simple

 Just look at how creative people have gotten with the age-old treat! S'more cookies, s'mores bars, raspberry s'mores and more! You don't even have to go camping now to enjoy the s'more delight!



But I say nothing beats the deliciousness of an original s'more as you sit around a campfire while trying to avoid all the smoke. When the marshmellow melts the milk chocolate and you bite that crunchy graham cracker, nothings ever tasted better. Or been as sticky. I hate the aftermath of a s'more. Good thing you forget about that part by the time you go camping again!

No comments:

Post a Comment